The Resource Khrushchev : the man and his era
- Khrushchev : the man and his era
- Title remainder
- the man and his era
- Statement of responsibility
- William Taubman
- Drawing on newly opened archives in Russia and Ukraine, Taubman (political science, Amherst College) writes a thorough biography of one of the most complex and important political figures of the 20th century whose life and career spanned revolution, civil war, famine, collectivization, industrialization, terror, world war, the Cold War, Stalinism, and post-Stalinism. Includes two sections of good quality b & w photographs
- ALA Notable Book, 2004.
- Booklist Editors' Choice, 2003.
- National Book Critics Circle Award for Biography, 2003.
- Pulitzer Prize for Biography or Autobiography, 2004.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- T38 2003
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Khrushchev : the man and his era
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Khrushchev : the man and his era
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.wrl.org/resource/hN6ZV7elJd4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.wrl.org/resource/hN6ZV7elJd4/">Khrushchev : the man and his era</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.wrl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.wrl.org/">Williamsburg Regional Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>