The Resource What is the women's rights movement?
- What is the women's rights movement?
- Statement of responsibility
- by Deborah Hopkinson ; illustrated by Laurie A. Conley
- Title variation
- What is the womens rights movement?
- Feminism -- Juvenile literature
- Feminism -- United States -- History -- Juvenile literature
- trueSuffragist movement
- trueUnited States
- trueWomen -- Social conditions
- trueWomen's movement
- trueWomen's rights
- Women's rights -- Juvenile literature
- Women's rights -- United States -- History -- Juvenile literature
- Chronicles the women's rights movement in the United States, from the beginning of the movement in the nineteenth century and the fight for equal rights in the 1960s to such present-day events as the Women's March in 2017
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Ages 8 to 12
- Grades 3 to 7
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .H66 2018
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- What is --?
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of What is the women's rights movement?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What is the women's rights movement?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.wrl.org/resource/u1tA3Vrckis/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.wrl.org/resource/u1tA3Vrckis/">What is the women's rights movement?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.wrl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.wrl.org/">Williamsburg Regional Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>